But don't worry! I did manage to get past thirty days without hot cheetos! It was an accomplishment that skated me by and I didn't even realize it until I was on day thirty-five! Then a few days later I allowed myself a small reward of a small thirty-cent bag of hot cheetos and I'm glad to say that they weren't as great as I remember. They were good but not irresistible like they use to be. I'm happy to say that I think I can very well live a life without them and this time I'll try to go much longer than thirty-five days before rewarding myself again.
Along with this new freedom from hot cheetos I have begun to make other changes to my life. I'm now taking One-A-Day vitamins (SPONSOR!) and am actually feeling more energetic than I was before. With that also came the complete abandonment of chips. I don't really eat any more. For snacks I've upgraded to yogurts and I've begun to cook more at home and eat out less. I spend way too much money on fast food and the calories alone are way too extreme. I've also begun to workout. Slowly since I need to ease my body into it so that it can be something I'll want to keep doing. My legs are really sore right now thanks to the squats I've been doing. All in all I've been feeling much better about myself.
Other changes include a plan to move, a change of job, and getting a place on my own but all three of those seem a ways off. I'll need to get the place first before I can move but I need the job before I can get the place. It's all very complicated. Needless to say, life is that way. Cruel world and your complications!
No comments:
Post a Comment