Let's lay it all out...

I shall attempt to give up my addiction to hot cheetos for thirty days. Something I have not been able to accomplish though I have tried many times over the years. And don't forget to check out my other blog for everyday thoughts at http://www.notgreatnotworthless.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 3 - The thoughts!

     It's been a short day but a hard one at many times. I'm more than sure that I can do this after today but I know the cravings will get worse tomorrow, they always do. The only problem I seem to have is thinking about these stupid chips. They pop into my head and I think about the taste and the way that the chile builds up on my fingers. The way it tastes when I lick it off is so good. These are the thoughts that are hard.
     It's a little sad for me because it's so silly. They're hot cheetos. Quitting food that isn't good for you shouldn't be so hard. I hope this blog will help motivate me to keep my promise. Craving just hit. There's this liquid chile called Trechas that I eat hot cheetos with. It's so good and I have a bottle on my desk at the moment. I really want some cheetos but I can't let that feeling rule me. There are more things that I want more, like wearing the nice dress hanging in my closet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment