Let's lay it all out...

I shall attempt to give up my addiction to hot cheetos for thirty days. Something I have not been able to accomplish though I have tried many times over the years. And don't forget to check out my other blog for everyday thoughts at http://www.notgreatnotworthless.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 6 - Another Day of Cravings

     So it is the end of the day again, I'm posting a little later than last night, and it's been a slow day. I have managed to get through another day without hot cheetos and I'm happy to say that last night, I didn't buy any chips as I predicted I would! I managed to keep from eating any sort of snacks and for that I'm extremely proud of myself. Today did not come without its cravings but they were not as strong as they were last night. Still, I hate that they come into my thoughts. They're like an ex-boyfriend. Ugh!
     Trials and tribulations are not over. I think this is going to haunt me for a while and hopefully one day I'll surpass it and life will be normal again. More normal than it's been since that first $.25 bag of hot cheetos. Today's update will be short. Tomorrow will have at least half a day of distractions since I work in the morning but seeing as I'll be tired afterwards, I know I'll want hot cheetos very very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment