I must admit that this is becoming rather easy...which only serves as a foreboding sign to me. I think it's all going to hit me one day really hard and I'm going to succumb to my desire. But I have to be strong, now and when that time comes. It's easy knowing that I can think about them but that I don't have to eat them. I hate them for consuming me. I thought about them today, not too long ago either. I was watching Cory Williams's (SMPFilms, DudeLikeHella) vlog today and he was in a grocery store and what was behind him but hot cheetos! -Pout- I hate you grocery stores. Still, as soon as I'm feeling "better" I'm going to start doing my exercises again and slowly work myself into doing them everyday despite how "sick" I feel.
It's nice to now that it'll get easier. Nine days. The longest I've gone in over...woah...a lot of years apparently. C'est la vie.
No comments:
Post a Comment